Cross Toolchain for QTE 4.8 on Angstrom

LV LV

Jun 17, 2017, 9:13:01 PM6/17/17
to BeagleBoard
Hello,

I am looking for the Angstrom cross toolchain for QT Enbedded 4.8.0 development.
It looks like the Angstrom-distribution site is not maintained anymore.
I looked into the Git repo at https://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/buildhistory but I don't find what I am looking for.

The file I am looking for should look something like that:

angstrom-xxxx-xx-i686-linux-gnueabi-toolchain-qte-4.8.0.tar.bz2

Where xxxx-xx represents year-month.

I need that to pick back up on a project that was left on the shelf for far too long and unfortunately the machine I was using for cross compiling has since then died so I need to setup the tool-chain on a new development machine.

Thank you.

evilwulfie

Jun 18, 2017, 1:22:00 AM6/18/17
to 'LV LV' via BeagleBoard