Suggestion for connecting multiple components to Beaglebone black through usb.

rakesh....@iiitdmj.ac.in

Feb 27, 2018, 12:48:25 AM2/27/18
to BeagleBoard
Hello,

       I am working on a project, in which beaglebone black is used. The components to be connected to beaglebone black are Sensehub (which consists of accelerometer) and a webcam.As sensehub cannot be directly connected to beaglebone black directly, we connected it to launch-XL, which in turn to be connected to beaglebone black through USB. The real problem comes here. Now, the webcam should also be connected to beaglebone through USB. But, the beaglebone black is provided with only one USB slot. So, we are only able to connect one of the either components (webcam or Launch-XL) to beaglebone black.

      So, how multiple components are connected to beaglebone black through USB?

Regards,
Rakesh Reddy.

evilwulfie

Feb 27, 2018, 5:55:45 AM2/27/18