Angstrom image is not booting to BBB

chirag panchal

Apr 15, 2014, 2:27:40 AM4/15/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
          I download the latest Angstrom image file for BBB
          then by using win32disk imager, I write that image file into my microSDcard.
          then I put microSD card into microSDcard slot of Beagle Bone Black. and press the boot button, then still holding that boot button, I apply power supply.
          But No user LEDs are blinking. so many times I have done this procedure for a long time. But nothing happend with LED.

Anybody can please help me????
Thanks in advance.

mron

Jun 4, 2014, 9:03:27 PM6/4/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
I'm having a similar problem and just created a post. Are you using BBB-eMMC-flasher-2013.09.04.img.xz? My BBB blinks LEDs for about 10 minutes before hanging. I can boot from the SD card, so I'm trying to see if I can copy the root to the eMMC and start up that way. Can you boot off the SD?

mron

Jun 5, 2014, 7:02:41 PM6/5/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
My BBB just flashed. I re-downloaded and extracted the image, remade the microSD image and flashed it. This was the 4th or 5th attempt, but it worked. I have no idea why this time worked and the others didn't.