Beagle Bone Black fails to start flashing.

Jesus Rincon

Sep 13, 2015, 7:24:22 PM9/13/15
to BeagleBoard
I try to flash my beagle bone black but while the button is pressed, voltage in the input goes off, and can't get started to it. I changed several times the power source and the SD card. To put it even worse, since this wasn't my card, I don't know the password, nor the distro it has installed.

I'm trying to install on this Ubuntu, and beagleboard.org led test is working fine.

Thanks for any help in advance

Regards

Robert Nelson

Sep 13, 2015, 7:31:50 PM9/13/15
to Beagle Board
Well... Do you have a usb-serial adapter to plug into the serial
header??? Such that we can see what's going on?

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

Jesus Rincon

Sep 13, 2015, 7:42:32 PM9/13/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Yes I'm on it. In fact I finally gain access to the board from ssh.

Regards