Wt web toolkit, how do I install it?

pe...@icecavern.com

Sep 11, 2013, 6:21:00 AM9/11/13
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
OK so searching on the web I've found several references to being able to install Wt onto my BBB with opkg install wt. Only I just get "Unknown package 'wt'" back.

Was this removed from the list as I see Koen commited a change in 2009 I think to add it?

William Hermans

Sep 11, 2013, 10:55:22 AM9/11/13
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
The package name is probably something other than just "wt" for instance in debian it is

libwt32 - C++ library and application server for web applications [runtime]

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:21 AM, <pe...@icecavern.com> wrote:
OK so searching on the web I've found several references to being able to install Wt onto my BBB with opkg install wt. Only I just get "Unknown package 'wt'" back.

Was this removed from the list as I see Koen commited a change in 2009 I think to add it?

major.n...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2014, 11:43:11 PM4/13/14
to beagl...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
I know this is an old post, but I was curious if you got an answer. I cannot find reference to WT being on the Agstrom repository.
I have been trying to get it to work for several months now and I have not had any luck. It just won't build on the device (crashes at the final stages of the build) and cross-compiling doesn't seem to be working out for me either. If someone can at least confirm for me that they have gotten it working that would make my day :) at least I'll know that it's possible ;) I see no reason why it shouldn't work!!!