[Android] Implement A2DP Source Bluetooth Profiles on BeagleBoard

Hao Nguyen

Sep 11, 2015, 4:59:49 AM9/11/15
to BeagleBoard
Hi everybody,
I have a BeagleBoard-xM with Android 4.1.2, Linux Kernel 2.6.37. As I know, my board use wl1271 chipset from TI and it supported Bluetooth.
I want to use my BeagleBoard as an Bluetooth speaker. So that, I need implement A2DP Source Bluetooth profiles on my Board.
But, as I know, Android 4.1.2 only support A2DP Sink Profiles that we can streaming music from my Board to a Bluetooth Speaker. I need the inverse side that allows streaming music from my smartphone to my Board.
Anybody have ever deal with this? Can you tell me some suggestions?
Thanks you for you reading!!!!