Re: Beaglebone bluetooth connection problem

tripzero

Apr 6, 2013, 2:41:01 PM4/6/13
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
How did you get the bone to work with bluetooth?  What kernel are you using?  What bluetooth hardware?

-Kevron

On Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:50:02 AM UTC-8, Atanasko Boris Mitrev wrote:
Hi All,

I use Beaglebone board to test bluetooth communication with a device. Device is succesfully discovered using:

root@beaglebone:~# hcitool scan
Scanning ...
    A8:7E:33:3A:C9:B7    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    00:18:E4:27:38:6E    CAN OBDII
    68:A3:C4:B6:4C:38    DIMEP

rfcomm binding is succesfully performed by

root@beaglebone:~# rfcomm bind /dev/rfcomm0 00:18:E4:27:38:6E 1

root@beaglebone:~# rfcomm
rfcomm0: 00:18:E4:27:38:6E channel 1 clean

but when I try to connect to the device I have the following error:

root@beaglebone:~# rfcomm connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:18:E4:27:38:6E 1
Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused

Any idea how to resolve this issue or a hint where to search for the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Atanasko
Message has been deleted

sattr...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 12:04:31 PM2/21/15
to beagl...@googlegroups.com
Can you please "post" the steps you followed, to make the BT connection - vs. emailing?

Thanks,

JT

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 10:10:35 AM UTC-5, Shridhar Doddamani wrote:
Hi Atanasko Boris Mitrev,

Please mail me complete steps that you followed to set connection beagleboard with bluetooth. My Id: shridh...@gmail.com .   thank you very much in advance.

With regards
Shridhar T D