GSOC 2018 Participation

Krishna Wadhwani

Jan 14, 2018, 2:15:03 PM1/14/18
to gs...@beagleboard.org
Hello,

I am Krishna Wadhwani, 2nd year student at IIT Bombay, India. I am learning about robotics, ROS and IOT. I wanted to start contributing to the open source community and I think GSOC is the starting step for me. I haven’t worked with this community before, I would like to start with some simple contributions. Can anyone help me get started?

Thank you.

Krishna Wadhwani

Ravi Kumar Prasad

Jan 21, 2018, 3:01:23 AM1/21/18
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hi Krishna,
Checkout BeagleBoard.org Foundation's last year projects on gsoc archive and project ideas here https://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/Ideas . Find some projects that interests you, ask questions and discuss ideas on IRC channel #beagle-gsoc . Whenever someone gets time, will surely help you there :)