Weekly meeting

Jason Kridner

Mar 20, 2018, 12:31:15 PM3/20/18
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Mentors,

Please attend tomorrow's weekly meeting. From this point on, we should be meeting weekly. We can branch off into a private room once we meet in #beagle-gsoc if we need to discuss proposals.

For those needing access via smart phone, etc., check out Riot.im:

Regards,
Jason

s...@vctlabs.com

Mar 26, 2018, 6:45:41 PM3/26/18
to BeagleBoard GSoC

Fellow mentors,

is there any chance we can slip future weekly meetings one hour later?
That would be 1pm EST = 5pm UTC

--Wormo

Regards,
Jason

Jason Kridner

Mar 26, 2018, 8:59:07 PM3/26/18
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
That’d be fine for me. Can I get another ACK? Any NAKs?

--Wormo

Regards,
Jason

--
https://beagleboard.org/gsoc
---

Michael Welling

Mar 26, 2018, 9:52:56 PM3/26/18
to 'Vignesh R' via BeagleBoard GSoC
I would be fine with the updated time.

--Wormo

Regards,
Jason
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard-gsoc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

https://beagleboard.org/gsoc
---

Michael Welling

Embedded System Architect / Founder
QWERTY Embedded Design, LLC - www.qwertyembedded.com

Kumar Abhishek

S. Lockwood-Childs

Mar 31, 2018, 12:48:27 AM3/31/18
On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 08:59:02PM -0400, Jason Kridner wrote:

> That’d be fine for me. Can I get another ACK? Any NAKs?

Hey Jason,

I never heard back about shifting meeting time, but just noticed in the channel
log it looks like last week it was a compromise between my request to shift and
Abhishek's preference for the old time.

Is 12:30-1:30 EDT the plan going forward, including the coming week?

--Wormo

Kridner, Jason

Mar 31, 2018, 7:18:09 AM3/31/18
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
yes.

> --Wormo

Jason Kridner

Mar 26, 2020, 12:10:58 PM3/26/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
This information is still accurate. Meeting time is on Wednesdays.

Jason Kridner

Mar 26, 2020, 12:11:15 PM3/26/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Oh, and the meeting is for everyone, not just mentors.

Chris Friedt

Apr 2, 2020, 8:43:48 AM4/2/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 12:11:15 PM UTC-4, Jason Kridner wrote:
Oh, and the meeting is for everyone, not just mentors.

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 12:31:15 PM UTC-4, Jason Kridner wrote:
Mentors,

Please attend tomorrow's weekly meeting. From this point on, we should be meeting weekly. We can branch off into a private room once we meet in #beagle-gsoc if we need to discuss proposals.

Sorry for missing out again this week. I finally put this in my calendar. I'll be on starting next week.

Patrick Grave

Apr 2, 2020, 7:13:01 PM4/2/20
to BeagleBoard GSoC
I'll second that apology.
I didn't have the date down but I'll make it next week.

Thanks,

Patrick Grave