GSOC 2017

Aarti Kashyap

Jan 11, 2017, 3:39:04 PM1/11/17
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hello
I would like to contribute to the BBB for GSOC 2017.Can someone please guide me as to where do I get started from.
Thank you

Aarti Kashyap

Jan 11, 2017, 7:13:20 PM1/11/17
to gs...@beagleboard.org

Hello

I would like to make a contribution to the bbb for GSOC'17.Can someone please guide me as to where to get started from

Thank you

Kartik Nighania

Jan 11, 2017, 11:05:14 PM1/11/17
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Plz go through the wiki ideas page for BBB. Its last year's but still u can look for incomplete projects.

Aarti Kashyap

Jan 12, 2017, 12:40:54 AM1/12/17
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
I did go there,so to contribute I should directly start working on one of the 522 peojects mentioned there?The problem is none of them,atleast the ones that I checked seemed to be in motion as the last commits on them in Git hub have been commited atleast around 6 months back.

Message has been deleted

Zubeen Tolani

Mar 4, 2017, 11:23:33 AM3/4/17
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Suhrid Srivastava,

Starting a different thread would be better instead of hijacking other's thread.

Also, Please go on to these things and I hope you see beagleboard.org there

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/organizations/
https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2015
https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2014
https://www.google-melange.com/archive/gsoc/2013