Week 1 Progress Report

Vaibhav Choudhary

May 3, 2016, 5:27:55 PM5/3/16
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hello Mentors and fellow students,
My name is Vaibhav Choudhary(Chanakya_vc) and I would be working on exposing the PRU as an I2C and SPI master controller.
My progress for Week1 of the Bonding period is:
1)Read the kernel coding Guideline given on kernel.org
2)Worked upon Embedded C.
3) Looked up the PRU software support package.

The following tasks I was not able to complete and I am still in the process of doing them:
1)Compile the required list of hardware components.
2)Install a video editing software(OBS) for making the Introductory video.
3)Compile codes for PRU using TI CCS.In particular,I have not been able to stop the kernel using the serial debug.

My progress has somewhat been hindered by my practical Laboratory Exams going on at this time.
My exams would be over by 27 of this month and then I would be able to devote my entire time to the project.I have already accounted for the
days that I will lose because of my  exams(in the coding period) in my time-line.

Thanking you
Yours sincerely,
Vaibhav Choudhary