API support for Beaglebone Blue Week-10

Kiran Kumar Lekkala

Aug 2, 2016, 1:20:32 AM8/2/16
to BeagleBoard GSoC
As mentioned in my last week report, since GSoC is closing by, I decided to work on the documentation and testing part, in parallel to the getting the PRU ready for the servo. Before I mention what I've done in Week-10, Let me specify the synopsis of the whatever I've done until now:

Sr. no

API

Coding

Testing

Documentation

1

LED and Button

Done

Done

Done

2

IMU (MPU-9250)

Done

Done

Done

3

Baro (BMP-280)

Done

Done

Done

4

PWM (eHRPWM)

Done

Done

Done

5

SPI

Done

Week-11

Week-12

6

UART

Done

Week-11

Week-12

7

I2C

Done

Week-11

Week-12

8

ADC

Done

Done

Done

9

Encoders (eQEP)

Done(Partially)

Week-11

Week-12

10

Servo (PRU)

Week-10,11

Week-11

Week-12

Encoders are partially done because right now, eQEP module only supports 3 modules. The 4th one should be enabled by the PRU which is yet to be done. Last week, I finished testing for MPU9250, Baro and PWM and the documentation for them. Whatever I've to do the next week is mentioned in the table.