Contribution to community with respect to GSOC 2017

Hitesh Roy

Sep 28, 2016, 10:25:48 PM9/28/16
to gs...@osuosl.org, appin...@mit.edu, in...@mifos.org, con...@indicproject.org, con...@catrobat.org, comm...@biojs.net, gs...@beagleboard.org, pe...@norvig.com
Sir/Mam,
I Hitesh Roy is 2nd year undergrad student pursuing degree in computer Science in gov. college of engineering amravati,Maharashtra India.
I have a keen interest in learning and applying new technologies.I have done many MOOCs on MIT,Udacity,Edx,NPTEL etc.
I have proficiency in Python,android app development, HTML 5/CSS3 and javascript.I would like to participate in Gsoc 2017 contributing to your organisation.
Should I now learn AngularJS,ReactJS or Django.
Kindly guide me on this and also on other things related to GSoC.
Hopefully you will help.
Thank You.