Weekly Report

Vaibhav Choudhary

Aug 9, 2016, 2:41:35 PM8/9/16
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Respected Mentors,
I have achieved the following the last week:
1) Written and compiled the driver for i2c subsystem.
2)Written the write functions along with clock stretching and other specifications for standard mode for I2C.
This includes writing delay loops for achieving the correct clock frequency so as to enable the slave to correctly sample the data.

Things left to be done:
1)Write the read function for the firmware. This I expect to finish before the meeting. I hope to complete the firmware for I2C before tomorrow's meeting.
2) Enable multi-byte transfer in the code for SPI.
3) Work on the documentation.

I hope to finish all these things by coming  Monday.
My commits and contributions are not being reflected on my commit graph. However, my mentors have pointed out that all of these contributions would be reflected once I merge the current branch with master.

Thanking-you

Namastey
Vaibhav Choudhary.