Update PRU Python loader, shared project?

pierric...@gadz.org

Mar 7, 2018, 5:30:12 PM3/7/18
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Dear Madam/Sir,
We are two graduate students at Georgia Institute of Technology, Dongmin and Pierrick. We work with the BeagleBone Black for our projects and we are highly interested by contributing in the developments of the BeagleBone community. We have used the PRUs and Remote-Proc to collect data from different sensors and send them to the ARM that processes it and send information to the cloud.
The idea of updating PyPRUSS interests us, however we wonder if it is possible for two students to work on the same GSoC project?

Sincerely,

Dongmin & Pierrick