hello

aliu aaron

Jun 29, 2016, 2:26:21 AM6/29/16
to gs...@beagleboard.org

Hello I am a computer science student and would like to learn more about your projects so I could apply and join for the 2017 google summer of code.

Kind regards

Aaron Aliu

Andrew Bradford

Jul 13, 2016, 8:00:34 AM7/13/16
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com, aliu aaron, gs...@beagleboard.org
Hi Aaron,

On 06/28 20:43, aliu aaron wrote:
> Hello I am a computer science student and would like to learn more about your projects so I could apply and join for the 2017 google summer of code.

Please have a look at the overview page for the 2016 projects [1].
There's video introductions and links to all the github repositories
where the students are coding this summer.

[1]: http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/2016_Projects

If you're interested in being a student for GSoC in 2017, plan to engage
organizations you'd like to code for in January or February 2017 to
start defining possible projects. In the mean time, if you're
interested in BeagleBoard.org, please participate in the general
community discussions [2].

[2]: http://beagleboard.org/Community/Forums

Thanks,
Andrew