İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Sounak Ranjan Das

okunmadı,
25 Mar 2015 11:27:1925.03.2015
alıcı beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am Sounak Ranjan Das and I am from India. I am interested in the project  to write code for the PRU (realtime processors on the AM335x used in the Beagle Bone) so that it can generate multiple step and direction outputs based on a queue of commands in real time. I have over a year of experience using Beaglebone Black but I have started researching on PRU recently an it interests me. I want to use the PRU as a g-code interpreter or in a way I want to port the Marlin Firmware to the Beaglebone Black Platform where the PRU cores will interpret the g-code commands and drive the steppr motor drivers while the AM335x core will handle all the setup, interaction with LCD, SD card, Control knob, UI, web interface, etc. I have shared some of my experience using Beaglebone Black in my blog noobtechiespeaks.blogspot.in . I have also did an LED blinking program in the PRU cores for a getting started. I am currently pursuing a Masters in Technology in Embedded Systems from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut, India. I have over 7 years of experience working in C/C++ and I am also fairly experienced in working in Python and C#. I have also done assembly coding for 8051 and ARM920T processors. The Hello world executable is attached with this post as requested. You can also get the code at my GitHub repository. Please revie my proposal and suggest some improvements if necessary. I came to know about hte GSOC 2015 just two days back so it might be a little late interaction from my part.
hello.out
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir