Regarding Gsoc

amitash nanda

Feb 19, 2018, 1:47:21 AM2/19/18
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hello,
I am Amitash Nanda, currently pursuing a bachelor in technology at CET, Bhubaneswar located in India. I am an electronics hobbyist and robotics enthusiast. I work on Arduino and other microcontroller and have done a lot of projects as well as have a hands-on experience on Python programming. I am very much interested in your organization and I want to contribute to your esteemed organization in the project on a working prototype of the anemometer. This project highly aligns with my interests and excites me a lot.I know as I have already worked with many microcontrollers and development board so it will help me to work with the same too. Though I am new to beagle board, the basic of microcontroller, serial buses and sensors will help a lot of integrating the same. I want to start contributing to the project right away, so please guide me through the basic steps that I should follow to start contributing.
I would be highly obliged for the same.

Best Regards,
Amitash Nanda