API Support for Beaglebone Blue Week-11

Kiran Kumar Lekkala

Aug 9, 2016, 9:05:40 AM8/9/16
to BeagleBoard GSoC
Hi All!!

Good thing is, I finished the documentation and testing of EQeP, I2C, SPI and UART APIs. I also created a base overlay file for Beaglebone Blue.

Well, the bad thing is, I'm still stuck in writing the kernel driver for PRU. I'm able to make a single sysfs entry which writes the user input value on the PRU shared memory. But I'm still struggling in creating a servo sysfs group where each servo sysfs entry (1-7) can be exported whenever required, just like PWM. I am using the PWM API, but I just get a sysfs config directory in the /sys/modules/ directory.

By next week I'll finish the PRU stuff and test it with the PRU firmware by connecting a servo/brushless+ESC motor.