Fwd: Now Accepting GSoC 2016 Mentor Organization Applications

Jason Kridner

Feb 9, 2016, 9:30:09 AM2/9/16
to beaglebo...@googlegroups.com
We are getting a really late start this year! Let's make up for it with the best ideas page ever!!

I think we try to avoid fluffy projects like bone101 this year and focus more on kernel, PRU and media/DSP integration (X15) tasks.I think there are a ton of sensor drivers we can support in mainline kernel, for example.

Looking forward to lots of elinux updates!