Even olympic competitors pee in the pool....

Dieann

Aug 2, 2012, 2:15:33 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
I may regret sending this next year during the beach week but oh well! Enjoy!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/2012/08/02/do_olympic_or_competitive_swimmers_ever_pee_in_the_pool_.html

Paul Fisher

Aug 2, 2012, 3:28:09 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
If Gold Medalist Mike Phelps does it, so can I

Julie Fisher

Aug 2, 2012, 4:26:50 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
So that's why swimmers splash themselves before they start the race...sneaky!

Lindsay Bryan McCord

Aug 2, 2012, 4:51:07 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

Sorry to burst your bubble Paul or anyone else thinking about peeing in the beach pool but u aren't the most winning medalist in Olympic history or even an Olympic athlete so u aren't allowed to pee the pool at the beach. When u make the olympic team and r training during beach week we can re-consider.

Heather May

Aug 2, 2012, 5:09:01 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
Well I guarantee Ol' Pooh Hands, Dancin' with Dudes Perry already did.

pfis...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2012, 5:43:18 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to burst your bubble lindsay but i have two medals that should mean a whole lot more than a stupid gold for being a good athlete...one of them is bronze and star shaped, the other is purple and heart shaped, i will plan operation peepool with an execution date of next summer...additionally the gentrys pee in the pool.

Aug 2, 2012, 6:57:38 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Am I the only person who doesn't give a shit about pee in pools? It's sterile. And warm.

Sent from the future.

Elizabeth Armistead

Aug 2, 2012, 10:55:44 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
I am with you, I love walking by a warm spot.. Makes me want to cuddle...

And... Thanks for everything Paul!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jennifer Ogden

Aug 2, 2012, 11:25:50 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Just don't pee in the shower. That shit is whack.

Sent from my iPhone

sean gentry

Aug 2, 2012, 11:32:57 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

Pauly don't hate just because we can swim without peeing doesn't mean you have to hate

Paul Fisher

Aug 2, 2012, 11:38:23 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

Can i hate on your ability to construct a sentence using the English language that could possibly make sense.

sean gentry

Aug 2, 2012, 11:42:07 PM8/2/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

My bad I speak two languages.   Well one and a half

Kevin Daniels

Aug 3, 2012, 7:18:48 AM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Anyone going to the Nats game tonight.   Ill be in the Bullpen at 5 taking down RBV slushies like Nicky Boldin.

Go Buffalo

Kevin Daniels
Clune Construction Company

Elizabeth Armistead

Aug 3, 2012, 7:25:47 AM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Odgen might still be there.. I left here there last night; Red bull has done crazier things..

Sent from my iPhone

Elizabeth Armistead

Aug 3, 2012, 7:26:28 AM8/3/12
to Elizabeth Armistead, beach...@googlegroups.com
Her***

Sent from my iPhone

Jennifer Ogden

Aug 3, 2012, 7:40:26 AM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Liz, it's Ogden. Fix the spelling in your phone already!!!!

God damn RBVs. Stayed out way later then intended. Looking like WT, bought an "Ok!" on my way to work to read about the Rob and Kristen break-up. Twilight just got craayy.

Who's ready for neon and binge drinking?!?!?! Feels like Christmas Eve!!!

Kev-o, no NAts for me.

Sent from my iPhone

Amanda Perry

Aug 3, 2012, 1:15:26 PM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
So I'm just getting to all these emails. Y'all are crazy and I love you.

Just landed in the good old US of A from London town. I def peed in the Olympic pool.

Eric

Aug 3, 2012, 1:27:23 PM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

Uhhhh...what?  You peed in the pool???  Gross amanda ....

Julie

Aug 3, 2012, 1:51:32 PM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com, beach...@googlegroups.com
Can I just say a big thank you to Diane for starting this hilarious email chain. Too funny.

Dieann

Aug 3, 2012, 1:57:16 PM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
These e-mails have made my work days this week so much more enjoyable!
Hopefully it doesn't haunt us next year at the beach. Welcome home
Amanda!!!

Jennifer Ogden

Aug 3, 2012, 4:10:56 PM8/3/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com

Dieann

Aug 7, 2012, 8:40:00 AM8/7/12
to beach...@googlegroups.com
Just a little more confirmation..... even Michael does it. Afterall,
"Chlorine kills it so it's not bad".

http://dcist.com/2012/08/truly_golden_michael_phelps_tells_a.php