Lunch Meetup 11:45a @ Taz Indian Cuisine

Bronius Motekaitis

Apr 10, 2014, 12:45:53 AM4/10/14
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
http://www.meetup.com/Brazos-Drupal/events/175165222/
Come on out and talk shop: Drupal and PHP debugging techniques (xdebug, Netbeans IDE, cross fingers)

See you Thursday!

-Bronius

--
http://www.bronius.com
web | kiosk | drupal development

Lumens7x

Apr 10, 2014, 11:39:23 PM4/10/14
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys.

How was the Indian food? Now that I'm in Austin, I've been much more bold to seek out Indian food, thanks to our meeting at Taz in Aggieland!...

So I landed at IBM as a JavaScript software engineer. Yeah, big co, and not in communications at all, but whoa its big blue so I'm growing tons. Eventually I'll end up in someplace where I relate to designers & communicators again - cuz that's what I love most about web tech: how it connects us together with each other, creative ability, knowledge, and the art of story telling.

What's up? What are you each working on?

Kind regards,
Monty

Bronius Motekaitis

Apr 11, 2014, 9:10:48 AM4/11/14
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey wow that's great to hear: yes working with a big company that does big things, you're likely to really pick up some good tools and techniques, and what a feeling when you can give back and make an impact yourself!

Good to hear about Taz' influence on your cuisine: they'd love to hear that :) plus they just opened a new location downtown (bryan)!

Miss you at our meet ups. Maybe you and a handful from eye beam will sign up for DrupalCon in June? Maybe you'll come up for James' cartel presentation next week?

Peace
-Bronius

-- from the cloud