bring cell USB cable to lunch today?

1 view

Bronius Motekaitis

Jun 25, 2013, 11:33:30 AM6/25/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Of those coming to lunch at Choi's (and I think James is presenting again? .. confirmed?  If not, we have lots more we can talk about, no pressure ;)), could you bring a USB cable that's compatible with a Samsung A300?
USB Data Cable For Samsung m300, m305, Slash m310, Mantra m340, m510

My mother-in-law's phone has this non-standard USB (neither micro, mini, nor mickey) on her old-school phone, and we're hoping to pull pics in an efficient way.

See at noon!
-Bronius

--
http://www.bronius.com
web | kiosk | drupal development

Aaron Eaton

Jun 25, 2013, 11:42:20 AM6/25/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Alas, I do not have that cable.  I am, however, hoping to bum a ride to Choi's. Is anyone able to pick me up at the AgriLife building?

James Moughon

Jun 25, 2013, 11:42:52 AM6/25/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
I can swing by.