how does BlueBaker sound Tuesday?

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 7, 2013, 10:31:22 AM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Give it the morning, and I'll post a MeetUp for tomorrow at noon.  How does BlueBaker sound?  Got some Drupal "vs" WordPress (and others) insights/discussion to share..

-Bronius

--
http://www.bronius.com
web | kiosk | drupal development

James Moughon

Jan 7, 2013, 10:32:08 AM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
I am still out 'o country. Have fun!

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 7, 2013, 10:34:14 AM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey while you're there, see if you can find Travis' jewerly on the beach… :O

Aaron Eaton

Jan 7, 2013, 5:32:11 PM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm down.

Lumens7x

Jan 7, 2013, 10:15:48 PM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow be blue pray it doesn't hail on me & you.

Monty

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 7, 2013, 10:20:08 PM1/7/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Haha.  Awesome.  Indeed this is an apocalyptic forecast for attendence ;)

And really I want to hear what you love and hate about other CMSes.  Not a showdown per se, but an educational experience..

Lumens7x

Jan 8, 2013, 12:36:05 PM1/8/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
I don't have too much of an opinion, because that isn't my current or short-term focus. But I do have some ideas that are bubbling up in my being about the future of web communications, and how we'll be delivering rich experiences for our friends on the network.

See you soon.

Monty

Bronius Motekaitis

Jan 8, 2013, 3:23:40 PM1/8/13
to bcs-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone.  Fruitful conversation, nice to get together.  Monty even contributed without any Drupal-heresy this time ;)  Wish I'd read this reply below before, bc there is interesting work with Drupal deployed only as an API for content to be served up by client js frameworks.