BAPG on Slack

Dmitri Petrov

Nov 8, 2017, 1:05:35 AM11/8/17
to Bay Area Population Genomics
Dear All--

Pleuni and I started a Slack channel for our community. Here is the link:

Feel free to start channels to discuss issues of interest for the community or any subgroup. The channels can be open to all or only to specific people you invite.

We are hoping that this platform will help us continue our conversations between the meetings. Maybe a channel for where to get sequencing done? Or discussions of specific papers or controversial issues? Or methods? Or issues related to job searches? Announcements of conferences for the conference channel?

One thing: let's try to keep "general" channel for rare messages that concern everyone.

Hope this will be helpful. All best, Dmitri and Pleuni