You can now register for BAPG XV, Nov 4th at Stanford. Consider giving a talk!

Pleuni Pennings

Sep 22, 2017, 6:01:58 PM9/22/17
to bayareapopul...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bay Area Population Genomics Colleagues,

You can now sign up for coming to BAPG XV!

BAPG is a one day meeting, typically held on a Saturday on a university campus in the Bay Area. This fall, BAPG returns to Stanford. Usually, between 100 and 150 people sign up for BAPG.

Please sign up before October 26th to give us enough time to organize all the food and coffee.

If you’d like to give a talk (we hope you do!) please sign up before October 7th to give us enough time to set up a schedule.

We hope to hear from a variety of voices, from undergrads to professors to researchers in companies. You can sign up for normal or short talks and/ or for a poster!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Pleuni (also on behalf of Dmitri Petrov)

--
Pleuni Pennings
Assistant Professor

Website: http://pleunipennings.wordpress.com/

My office hours are 3-4 on Tuesday and 2-3 on Friday in HH763.