BAPG is this Saturday at UCSF! http://petrov.stanford.edu/BAPGVIII

Dmitri Petrov

Jun 6, 2013, 3:22:21 PM6/6/13
to Bay Area Population Genomics
Line up, directions etc are at http://petrov.stanford.edu/BAPGVIII

Ryan Hernandez

Jun 6, 2013, 4:36:47 PM6/6/13
to bayareapopul...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday! The weather will be awesome, but the talks and discussion will be even better!

A note on parking: There is a surface lot on 16th St. right between 3rd St and 4th St (adjacent to the building that the conference will be in). It is $2.50/day. But because of construction, space is limited. If space on the surface lot fills up, you can park in the garage, but the cost is $28/day. If there is no room on the surface lot, and you have to park in the garage, come and find me at the meeting so I can give you a parking pass (though they are limited, so be sure to try and grab a spot on the surface lot if possible). However, unless there are other things going on at UCSF that I don't know about, anyone that gets there early enough for the beginning of the conference should be able to grab a spot on the surface lot.

Hope this helps clarify things!

When you get to Genetech Hall, you should enter from the North East side (from the courtyard; other doors will be locked). There is a security guard, and you may have to check in/verify that you are on the registration list.

Talks will be from 9-2, and will include breakfast, lunch, and a poster session with a reception from 2-3.

Cheers,

Ryan