Sense 3D scanner by Cubify

Sameer Verma

Jul 15, 2015, 10:23:51 PM7/15/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I borrowed one from a friend. Anybody know of a suitable piece of
software under Linux for this? Cubify has software for Windows only.

cheers,
Sameer

jorwex

Jul 17, 2015, 4:11:37 PM7/17/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
You could run it in a VM. It doesn't look like it runs well under Wine: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=30595

mr.leo.w...@gmail.com

Kenneth Jiang

Apr 7, 2016, 10:53:20 AM4/7/16
to Bay Area RepRap, sve...@sfsu.edu
I'd say give VM (VirtualBox or VMWare) a shot. The overhead of running a VM is lower than I expected.

Failing that, and if you don't mind the hassle, you can install windows using dual-boot.