Re: Abridged summary of bay-area-reprap@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Kenneth Jiang

Jul 28, 2017, 1:01:53 PM7/28/17
to Abridged recipients

I have about a quarter of spool black abs. However it's probably not good quality.

I will outside now and will be back in town Sunday. Let me know if you want to come to get the filament.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017, 10:56 PM <bay-are...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jon Pannell <jon.p...@gmail.com>: Jul 25 05:28AM

I recently started a design and found out it need to be printed in ABS. My
current printer is setup for 1.75mm and all 2kg of good quality ABS I have
is in 3mm and I have not had time to redesign my ...more