Presentation on starting a school 3D printing club: Feb 22 OK?

Keith Rogers

Jan 27, 2017, 11:24:36 AM1/27/17
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi,

Heather Chen and I would like to do a presentation sharing our experience in starting a 3D printing club at a local middle school (Summit Denali).  This would be something of a dry run for a presentation at Lockheed Martin Space Systems a week or so later.  We thought the RepRap community would be both interested in the topic and able to provide good feedback.  We'd be targeting a 45 minute presentation.

Would this day (Feb 22) work?  Will TechShop still be at its current location at that point?

-Keith

Chris Fulmer

Jan 27, 2017, 1:50:34 PM1/27/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Keith,
They currently expect to close for the move on March 2nd.

Chris Fulmer