3D Printer Bed Level

Bijan

Mar 10, 2015, 4:40:46 PM3/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I bought a FlashForge Creator Pro a month ago and I have been having some serious issues leveling the print bed. I am looking to have someone physically help me level the printbed.

I am in the Peninsula part of the SF Bay Area. I would of course compensate you for your time and assistance. You could come to me or I could try to come to you.

Please let me know.

-Bijan

Bijan

Mar 10, 2015, 4:40:47 PM3/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com

Ken Snyder

Mar 10, 2015, 6:14:21 PM3/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bijan,

You should come to our group meeting tomorrow night at B2 Coffee, 87 N. San Pedro St., San Jose, in San Pedro Market Square.  We meet at 7pm.  There is a parking structure across the street.  You will get a lot of help.  Bring your printer and tools.

Ken