Tonight's meeting is at b2!

Elliot

Jun 10, 2015, 10:00:47 PM6/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com

Though most of you are probably already there.

zohar golan

Jun 10, 2015, 10:03:07 PM6/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Tonight the whole San Pedro square is closed for a summit. Tech shop it is

Bill Seiler

Jun 10, 2015, 10:04:10 PM6/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com

No its not.  B2 building is closed for another event.
I am at Tech Shop and conference room is already booked at 7:30.

On Jun 10, 2015 7:00 PM, "Elliot" <efo...@firetaco.com> wrote:

Though most of you are probably already there.

Ken Snyder

Jun 10, 2015, 10:45:01 PM6/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com

Bill, Elliott and Zohar, you're welcome to meet at my house in Sunnyvale.   I have beer!  Respond if you want my address.