3mm Filament suppliers for ABS and others local to bay area?

gwenha...@googlemail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 4:49:06 PM3/30/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Subject says it all..

Are there ANY local stocking distributors for 3mm ABS , PET , ninjaflex(does it even come in 3mm?)

        thanx in advance
        gh

zohar golan

Apr 17, 2016, 6:36:49 PM4/17/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi gh,

I bought filaments from frys. Sometimes their shaxon gives good results and sometime the results are poor. they also caring other brands

Zohar

Marcel Barraza

May 8, 2016, 2:14:39 AM5/8/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi Gwen,

Long time ago I bought a lot of 3mm filament from china for $14 USD Kg but I haven't use my Prusa since then so this is what I have:

~1Kg 3mm Black ABS
1Kg 3mm Brown ABS
1Kg 3mm Gold PLA
1Kg 3mm Green PLA
1Kg 3mm Purple PLA
1Kg 3mm Brown PLA
1Kg 3mm Gold ABS
1Kg 3mm Black PLA
~800g 3mm Purple ABS
~800g 3mm Green ABS
~800g 3mm Blue ABS
1Kg 3mm Grey PLA
1kg 3mm Red PLA

Let me know if you want any of these or all of them, I can give you a discount if you take it all, is collecting dust in my kitchen area.