Resin printer for sale

Revar Desmera

Apr 12, 2018, 7:53:32 PM4/12/18
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I’m moving to the Portland area next month, so I’m getting rid of extraneous stuff.

I have a Form Labs Form1 resin printer that I got as a kickstarter a couple years ago. It’s barely used, as I was not a fan of the messy post-processing of the resin prints. It comes with the printer, power supply, one resin tank that I think is in good condition, one half full bottle of clear resin, one half full bottle of grey resin, and the plastic tanks for the denatured alcohol post-processing baths. Everything is repacked in its original boxes.

I paid $3000 for this printer originally. I’ll let it go for $400. Anyone interested?

- Revar

Cassandra Brockett

Apr 12, 2018, 10:22:40 PM4/12/18
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey Revar,

I'd be interested, that's for sure. If it's still available, contact me off-group and we can arrange payment and collection.

--
Cass