Filament Temperatures Spreadsheet

Blake O'Brien

Mar 16, 2016, 6:49:58 PM3/16/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Hello, everyone. I had an idea just now: why don't we start a spreadsheet listing various filaments and their appropriate temperatures? I, and I'm sure lots of you, have found that not all temperatures work best at the same temperature, and it's a bit of a guessing game as to what temperature is optimal for one specific filament. Such a spreadsheet will facilitate an easier way to try out different brands, materials, widths, etc. Just a thought. Here's the link. With your help, we will compile a list of all sorts of filaments to help new or experienced 3D printer operators in their 3D printing journey. Thanks, everyone!