PSoC® 4200 Protoyping Kit (CY8CKIT-049-42xx) samples

William Green

May 27, 2015, 4:43:46 PM5/27/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I'll be bringing some samples of the Cypress PSoC 4200 Prototyping kit to the meeting tonight for anyone who want's one.

The link printed on the package didn't work for me, so here is a working link with descriptions and software download links:
http://www.cypress.com/?rID=92146

The link is for both the 4100 and 4200.  The samples I have are of the CY8CKIT-049-42xx prototyping kits.

I've been able to get the development software working on my Windows 7 system without much trouble.

One of the interesting things about these chips is that in addition to the ARM® 32-bit Cortex-M0 processor, they have a programmable logic network.  This allows a lot of the logic for some designs to be accomplished with little or no CPU load.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting tonight!

Bill Green