Re: Abridged summary of bay-area-reprap@googlegroups.com - 8 updates in 2 topics

paper...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 3:30:43 PM3/10/15
to Abridged recipients
Some sort of 3D printed  token with group contact info would be good.  It would more distinctive than business cards and cheaper than t-shirts..

Mar 10, 2015, 6:19:27 PM3/10/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Let's do all three, business cards, printed tokens with info and T-shirts.  We only need a dozen or so T-shirts and they are for the people in the booth.  We handed out hundreds of cards last year,