250Kg PLA in pellets for $6/kg

Marcel Barraza

Jan 21, 2016, 11:45:10 AM1/21/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi Guys, I have 10 bags of PLA in pellets for sale.

I deliver just in the Bay Area for free.

Also if you know about someone who might be interested, please let me know.

Erika D. Rodriguez

Jan 30, 2016, 6:55:08 PM1/30/16
to Bay Area RepRap
Did you still have bags available? I would be interested in purchasing. Do you know who the vendor is?

Thank you

Marcel Barraza

Jan 31, 2016, 3:11:28 AM1/31/16
to Bay Area RepRap
I am the vendor, this is a good quality PLA

Ken Snyder

Jan 31, 2016, 4:02:51 AM1/31/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Do you only sell PLA?  How about Delrin/acetal/Polyoxymethylene?

Marcel Barraza

Feb 1, 2016, 1:32:31 AM2/1/16
to Bay Area RepRap
I just sell PLA, but I'm stop selling it this is why I need to get rid of this batch.

And yes Erika the PLA is still available

Steve Kelem

Feb 2, 2016, 9:02:27 AM2/2/16
to Bay Area RepRap
I'm interested. What do you have?