Can anyone spare some black 1.75mm ABS?

Jon Pannell

Jul 25, 2017, 1:28:58 AM7/25/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I recently started a design and found out it need to be printed in ABS. My current printer is setup for 1.75mm and all 2kg of good quality ABS I have is in 3mm and I have not had time to redesign my 3mm extruder to fit on the printer.

To get he project done with out designing the new extruder I tried ordering a cheap spool and .... I got what I paid for, junk. I got two small test prints out it the roll before it starts sticking in the extruder and stripping out.

Does anyone have a small amount of black ABS in 1.75 that they could spare and bring to the meeting this week? If not can you suggest a good source?

-Jon