Next Week

Ken Snyder

Oct 10, 2017, 5:21:01 AM10/10/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I'll be bringing my large 8 cubic feet print volume printer to the meeting again next week.  I'll be sharing insights on some of the difficulties I've experienced in printing fast with large printers and large nozzles.  I plan to cover a different topic related to 3D printing every month for the next several months.

I've created a Meetup Group called Go Big 3D: All-in-One 3D Printing.  You can sign up there for notice on upcoming talks and reminders.  You can also suggest topics for upcoming meetings.

I hope to see many of you at next week's meeting at TechShop San Jose.  The meeting begins at 7pm but the discussion will begin at 7:30.

Regards,
Ken Snyder