Printrbot Heated Bed ATX Power Supply

Keith Rogers

Mar 6, 2015, 1:56:16 AM3/6/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
At an earlier meeting, someone had a nice setup for their Printrbot with an ATX power supply that they had gotten from WeirdStuff.

Could whoever it was please tell me the specs (Amps @ 12V) that are working for them, and give some tips on how they set up the connection?  The supplies I saw at WeirdStuff all looked like they had a bunch of extra outputs that I would think I would want to get rid of, but also big danger warnings saying not to open the case.  The Printrbot web site instructions were very specific to the power supply that they are selling.

Please forgive my low level of knowledge on working with electrical components.

Thanks,

Keith