Reprap meeting tonight?

Bill Seiler

Jan 18, 2017, 2:00:06 PM1/18/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Where's the Reprap meeting tonight?
Is TechSHOP closed?
Meet at B2?

Chris Fulmer

Jan 18, 2017, 7:26:37 PM1/18/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Bill/all
It is the third Tuesday and TechShop San Jose is still open, so I guess there.

Info about TechShop San Jose moving: The planned closing date before
moving WAS January 24th, with a event the day after. But they got an
extention and now the closing date is planned for Friday, February
10th. With the first date they expected to reopen at the new location
in March, but I am not sure if the extension of the lease will change
the reopening date. The Event is however still planned for the 25th,
so we sill need to meet elsewhere that Wednesday. Any chance someone
can check to see if B2 will crazy from a game or anything?

Chris Fulmer

Bill Seiler

Jan 18, 2017, 7:57:24 PM1/18/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
OK TechShop tonight.
SAP has a Sharks game on Jan 26.
So B2 is Ok next week.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Bill Seiler <bseil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where's the Reprap meeting tonight?
> Is TechSHOP closed?
> Meet at B2?

Bill Seiler

Jan 18, 2017, 8:43:20 PM1/18/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Too much Rain.
I think I will skip the meeting tonight.