Selective Laser Sintering @ Maker Faire

Patrick Lie

May 15, 2015, 11:51:17 AM5/15/15
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Great to see the group will be at Maker Faire again this year, I had a blast sitting at the booth last year.  I'll be presenting my own project this year, the Polyforge SLS 3D Printer (www.polyforge.com) , hope some of you will drop by and chat!  My booth is right smack in the middle of the 3D Printing tent (http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/50264/), see you at Maker Faire!

BTW, here's some great press coverage i've gotten leading up to Makerfaire:
Incredibly Low-Priced Polyforge SLS 3D Printer to be Unveiled at Maker Faire
Polyforge Sub-$20,000 SLS 3D Printer to Be Unveiled at Maker Faire

Polyforge sub-$20,000 3D printer brings industrial-scale SLS 3D printing to small businesses

--
Patrick Lie
Founder & CEO