Kickstarter launched and up coming demo

Ken Snyder

Nov 24, 2016, 6:12:08 PM11/24/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to give a heads up that I launched a Kickstarter campaign for my 8 cubic feet 3D printer yesterday.  You can see it now on Kickstarter.

Check out the video on Kickstarter.  It shows the printer using the laser etching and milling options.  The campaign will only run for 30 days so check it out and share this email with anyone you think might be interested.

I'm going to bring the prototype to the next Bay Area Reprap meeting next Wednesday, Nov 30 at the San Jose Tech Shop on 2nd Street, 7 pm.  I will demo the printer and answer any questions you have.

Attached is a picture of the from the Makers Faire this last May.  You can see more pictures at our website, http://www.gobig3dprinters.com or our gallery page on Kickstarter.  Also check out the rewards for pledging.

You can also follow us on Twitter for quick news and notifications and follow us on Facebook where you can ask questions or join our "Name the Printer Challenge".  We would like to come up with a better marketing name than the internal name G2-24.  The winner of the contest gets a free tee-shirt.

Remember to share the Kickstarter link and I hope to see you next week at the demo.

Ken Snyder

Maker_Faire_2016_1.jpg