Meetingcalendar

pathw...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017, 7:43:34 PM6/10/17
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi Guys,
I was at your table at Makers Fair a couple weeks back, and very impressed with what was on display. I am new to all this, that is to say, new to the idea that I could possibly design and make some things via 3D printing. Could someone please tell me the dates and times at which in-person meetings will be held during this month (June) and July? I look forward to attending and getting up to speed thanks to your sharing your expertise.
Cheers,
Pat

Bill Seiler

Jun 11, 2017, 12:01:43 PM6/11/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
We meet every Wednesday night at 7PM at the TechShop San Jose.

Chris Fulmer

Jun 11, 2017, 8:32:59 PM6/11/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Don't forget that will be the second Wednesday of the month, so the
Firmware group will be at techshop.

Chris Fulmer

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Bill Seiler <bseil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We meet every Wednesday night at 7PM at the TechShop San Jose.
>

> On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 1:27 PM, <pathw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guys,
>> I was at your table at Makers Fair a couple weeks back, and very impressed
>> with what was on display. I am new to all this, that is to say, new to the
>> idea that I could possibly design and make some things via 3D printing.
>> Could someone please tell me the dates and times at which in-person meetings
>> will be held during this month (June) and July? I look forward to attending
>> and getting up to speed thanks to your sharing your expertise.
>> Cheers,
>> Pat
>>
>> --

Chris Fulmer

Jun 11, 2017, 8:57:34 PM6/11/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Pat,
It has been a while since I did it, but if you use google calender I
beleave you just have to add a calender:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bayareareprapcal%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

The second Wednesday of the month is commenly at B2 (87 North San
Pedro Street, San Jose, CA 95110) but it is best to check the group.
Also the New address of TechShop San Jose is: 38 S 2nd St, San Jose, CA 95113

Chris Fulmer