Hi

Robert Patrick Kozak

Feb 16, 2017, 8:40:29 PM2/16/17
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi,

I attend tech shop redwood city and have a Prusa i3 that I am having trouble getting to work.  I think that you meet at techshop in san jose on wednesday.  Will you be meeting next week? Looking forward to talking with someone about how to get my z axis motors moving a little quicker.

John England

Feb 16, 2017, 8:52:40 PM2/16/17
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

Not sure about the current schedule since the SJ TechShop is moving, but someone might be able to help if you give us details on your setup. Maybe post a copy of your config file? Speed issues are often related to the steps per unit selected for each axis, but maybe your are referring to something else.

-John