4XDelta Rostock Max V2 Extended for Sale

Marcel Barraza

Mar 11, 2017, 10:15:07 PM3/11/17
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi Everyone,

I got four Extended Delta Rostock Max V2 from a company that was doing 3D Printing in-house and now move to outsourcing. Unfortunately, I can't keep the printers because of space.

Specs:

Repetier-Firmware 0.92.2 ( 20170201 )

Build Volume is 300mm Diameter by 810mm.
Extruder nozzle is 0.8mm ED3 V6

The price of each would be $800 but if you want the four of them we can make a deal.

Pickup only, my car is not working :(
So they need to be pick up in SF Mission district.

Marcel Barraza

Apr 10, 2017, 8:50:34 PM4/10/17
to Bay Area RepRap
I need to get rid of this machines I get down the price to $600 ea. Text me if you have any questions.

Eric Pavey

Apr 11, 2017, 12:27:56 AM4/11/17
to Bay Area RepRap
Great price.  If I only had the room... my existing two already take up my usable space ;)