swap meet at tonight's meeting?

Bill Seiler

Mar 30, 2016, 12:54:51 PM3/30/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Is the swap meet still on at tonight's meeting?

gwenha...@googlemail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 4:49:06 PM3/30/16
to Bay Area RepRap

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:54:51 AM UTC-7, BSeiler wrote:
Is the swap meet still on at tonight's meeting?

swap meet? Meeting? just signed up.. where at??

     gh

Ken Snyder

Mar 30, 2016, 5:16:57 PM3/30/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Yes, our first swap meet!  If you have extras of something or just stuff you're not going to use related to 3D printing that you want to sell or trade for something you need, bring it tonight.  It can be new or used.  Bring free stuff you want to just get rid of but someone else might want.  See you at The Tech Shop San Jose at 7pm tonight.

I'm going to bring some new RAMPS and Arduino Mega boards w/ cables, solid couplers, push fit 4mm tube connectors, etc.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Bill Seiler <bseil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is the swap meet still on at tonight's meeting?

wolfmanjm

Mar 30, 2016, 6:32:31 PM3/30/16
to Bay Area RepRap
I'l be bringing some mini viki lcd panels, and maybe a spare azteeg X5 mini, and of course some free sample filament from atomicfilament.

wolfmanjm

Mar 30, 2016, 7:18:37 PM3/30/16
to Bay Area RepRap
I'll also have a reprap discount GLCD too.