Re: Makers Fair Friday?

Bill Seiler

May 19, 2016, 10:39:31 PM5/19/16
to Chris Fulmer, bay-are...@googlegroups.com

I setup the booth. We are in Zone 2 building.  I'm not sure when I will get there tomorrow for the short day.  Hope someone can man the booth. Friday you need to park at the faire.  Saturday and Sunday you park at San Mateo college and take the shuttle.

On May 19, 2016 12:35 PM, "Chris Fulmer" <caf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bill,
I was not really planing on today.
Friday: Where do you park?  Is there others that have committed to being there, or would that be early enough?  If not I will go so that there is at least one till you arrive.
Sat:  Would be good to carpool.  Possibly meet at the park and ride across form the library in Scotts Valley?
Sun: we can play by ear

Chris Fulmer

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Bill Seiler <bseil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Carpool maybe.
Today I will drive up to Faire about 1PM to setup.  Car full of stuff not much room for passenger.
Friday - Maybe late, Relatives in town.
Sat - May leave at 9AM
Sun - Need to drop relatives at San Jose Airport in morning.  Go to Faire after drop off.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Chris Fulmer <caf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bill,
You already gave me one that covers Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Any interest in carpooling?

Chris Fulmer
Solidoodle

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Bill Seiler <bseil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here it is!

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Chris Fulmer <caf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bill,
Would one more for Friday be good?  Also would you be interested in carpooling from Scotts Valley?

Chris Fulmer
Solidoodle

Ken Snyder

May 20, 2016, 1:41:27 AM5/20/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there early on Friday.  I was hoping somebody else would also be there.  I might need a hand with the big printer.

Ken

Chris Fulmer

May 20, 2016, 11:25:31 AM5/20/16
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com