Go bindings

Zach Lym

Oct 22, 2014, 7:38:25 PM10/22/14
to barris...@googlegroups.com
The barrister-go repo has been around for a couple of years now but some commits happened recently. Is it nearing completion?

James Cooper

Oct 22, 2014, 7:47:25 PM10/22/14
to barris...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I used it at my previous job but now I'm back to working primarily with Java.

I think it's in a usable state -- but I'm probably the only developer who's used it.  I think the README is up to date.

Give a try and see if it works for you.  I won't be doing any active work on it though.  If you're doing a lot of Go work and want to contribute let me know.

-- James

http://blog.bitmechanic.com/